Social Enterprises Pitching at Elevating Impact
Want to see some of the most inspiring new social entrepreneurs in Portland pitch their ventures? Join us at the Elevating Impact Summit on Friday, June 21 at the Gerding Theater for the morning Pitch Fest! A panel of expert judges will provide feedback on each pitch, but you, the audience, get to vote on a winner to go home with $1000 in cash and $2500 in legal aid to accelerate their venture. Pitches begin at 10:30, so don’t be late!
Ventures selected to pitch at the event:
- Consano is a nonprofit crowdfunding platform that enables anyone to donate to a specific medical research project that means something to them.
- FlagTo, a finalist at Mercy Corps’ Tech4Change Startup Weekend, provides GPS-linked addresses to microentrepreneurs in developing nations.
- IncitED is a online crowdfunding and collaboration community for innovative educational programs around the country.
- Pacific Green Development, a member of the Social Innovation Incubator at PSU, is working to bring carbon-negative building materials to the Pacific NW.
- rewear, a member of the Social Innovation Incubator, designs, manufactures and wholesales smart kids clothing and home items made from upcycled materials.
- The Simple Wheel works with nonprofits to measure and communicate their impact and enables donors to better manage their charitable portfolio.
Special thanks to our Pitch Fest sponsor, Immix Law, for donating the cash prize and legal package.