Congratulations PSU Elevator Pitch Competition Participants, Winners!
PSU students and faculty and local area entrepreneurs had 45 seconds to pitch and 4 minutes to field questions from a panel of judges. From multi-lingual greeting cards printed on elephant dung paper to cancer prevention technology, the start-ups gave us a lot to smile about.
1. Richard Schuman, IDS Medical: Product to organize the administration of medicines in critical care settings
2. Craig Miller, Preciva: Cervical cancer screening and mapping device
3. Justin Stanley, Social networking game where players accomplish live missions
1. Brenda Eichelberger, School of Business Administration, Portland State University
2. Jim Huston, Managing Director, Blueprint Ventures; Portland Seed Fund
3. Angela Jackson, Manager, Portland State Business Accelerator; Portland Seed Fund
4. Bill Newman, Managing Director, Northwest Technology Ventures
5. Peter Rachor, Commercialization & Entrepreneurship Program Manager, University of Portland
A warm congratulations to our friend, Craig of Preciva. Preciva is a member of the PSU Social Innovation Incubator and the Portland State Business Accelerator. Well done, everyone!