Upcoming Oregon Angel Investing Conferences
Looking to raise capital from angel investors? The application deadlines for three of the biggest local angel conferences are rapidly approaching, so don’t miss out!
January 9: final deadline for Angel Oregon, offering coaching, visibility, and the chance for both concept and launch-stage companies to compete for up to $400k in funding at the April 17 event. Your application fee also gets you a year-long membership in the Oregon Entrepreneurs Network, one of the region’s foremost entrepreneurship communities.
For entrepreneurs, OEN’s Angel Oregon offers you:
- The chance to compete for an investment award
- Valuable coaching from experienced angel investors and serial entrepreneurs
- Exposure within the greater community
- Further development of your presentation skills
- Help in refining your business plans
January 30: deadline for the Southern Oregon Angel Conference in Jacksonville on April 11. Launch-stage companies are eligible for up to $200k in investment, while concept-stage ventures compete for a startup grant. Applicants are expected to generate economic impact in Southern Oregon.
Who should apply:
- any product or service in any sector, start-up or expansion
- companies from the Pacific Northwest and Northern California
- start-ups, expansions, proof of concepts or prototypes
- companies raising $200,000 to $2 million in capital
- companies with rapid expansion and growth opportunities
February 14: deadline to submit your business plan to the Willamette Angel Conference, to compete for up to $200k at the May 9 event in Corvallis. Applicants receive coaching and valuable experience working with investors on the due diligence process.
Participating in the WAC has benefits that go beyond the opportunity to receive an investment prize. Many entrepreneurs value the learning experience, the opportunity to better understand their own business model, and the opportunity to see how funding works