2013 Pitch Fest Applications Now Open
The Elevating Impact Summit is a celebration of impact in many forms, and a big part of that is the showcase of new social ventures, concepts, and up-and-coming entrepreneurs. The morning Pitch Fest is an exciting first look at the latest and greatest ideas in social innovation. If you have a social venture that you’re passionate about, don’t miss this opportunity to pitch your concept to a panel of leading impact investors looking for the next big thing!
So, why should you apply to participate in the Pitch Fest?
- Enjoy the full attention of a panel of impact investors who will evaluate your pitch and offer personalized feedback.
- Meet and mingle with other like-minded social entrepreneurs in a collaborative and inspiring environment.
- Link up with the partner, employee, resource, or organization you’ve been searching for to complete your vision.
- Make a name for yourself and your vision! This is your chance to tell your story to a room full of people who are ready to listen. You never know when you’re going to catch the interest of the right person who can help you get to the next level.
- Applicants must have a social enterprise concept or existing venture, either for-profit or nonprofit, that uses business tools to address a major social or environmental problem.
- You are required to submit a brief video that pitches your concept. Videos need not be “high-tech” or professionally produced. We know that it can be hard to convey an idea that you’re passionate about on a typed application, so this is your opportunity to insert your personality into the pitch. The video will be the most heavily weighted portion of the application, so make it count!
- Applicants must be registered for the event to be considered. Enter PITCHFEST at checkout to receive a special applicant discount when you purchase your ticket.
Want to work on your application offline? Download this Pitch Fest Application Cheat Sheet to help you prepare.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT AN APPLICATION: May 31st, 11:59PM
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.